I’ve been continuing my efforts to turn my book covers into embroidery patterns and I’ve come to the conclusion that I need to get brighter cover art – I keep running out of black thread. I have now completed my Omega Rising cover and need to get it framed up to match the Between Yesterdays cross stitch I’ve already completed.
These take a long while to sew. My sister gave me the pattern for the Omega Rising cover as a Christmas present and I finished sewing it in August. I’ve started the Child of the Hive cover now. At this rate, I might just about finish it by my birthday next year.
With the release of the Mischief Corner Books quarterly and the upcoming third book in the Codename Omega series, I’m never going to finish with this project.