I tend not to set new year’s resolutions, but I do like to come up with goals for things I would like to achieve in the upcoming year. Here are my writing-related goals for 2019.
- Finish editing Shadows of Tomorrow book three and get it accepted by the publisher.
- Finish at least the first draft of Codename Omega book four.
- Run another writing workshop.
- Earn out my advance on Wolf Unleashed.
- Successfully launch A Monster’s Kindness, which was accepted by Less Than Three Press earlier this year.
Of all of these, the Wolf Unleashed one is going to be the hardest to achieve but the point of having these goals is to push myself.